In order to achieve carbon neutrality by 2050, the European transport sector must go green.
This webinar, hosted by the project partner VTT, showcases the successes of STARDUST cities in the electrification of bus fleets.
Pamplona shares its experience with solar-powered charging infrastructure for buses, and Tampere about how electric buses cope with cold conditions.
Below is the Agenda (all times in CET):
- 11:00 -11:05: Welcome and introduction of the e-bus webinar
- 11:05-11:15: The large fleet of electric buses in urban transport in Cluj (Coraian Zoltan / City of Cluj)
- 11: 15-11:25: Pamplona pilot
- Utilization of photovoltaics in electric buses (TBD)
- Monitoring results of the e-buses implementation in Pamplona (Gabriel García / CENER)
- 11:25-11:35: Tampere pilot
- Electric bus ability to survive in winter conditions (Marko Paakkinen / VTT)
- Monitoring results (Seppo Rantala / VTT)
- 11:35-11:55: Q&A discussion
- 11:55-12:00: Conclusions
Click here to sign up.
The webinar will be moderated by Pertti Peussa (VTT)