This year’s Smart City Expo in Barcelona will take place online for two days. The first day will be dedicated to a series of live content including interviews, debates, and success stories. The second day on the other hand will be dedicated to digital sessions, workshops and side events featuring key players and global institutions.
Topics to be discussed are:
- Adapting urban mobility to safe and sustainable travel
- Technologies to address global urban challenges
- Redesigning cities and urban living for all
- Ensuring an inclusive economic recovery
- Resilient infrastructures and urban environments to build back better
- The future of retail in a digital era
Other events like the World Smart City Awards 2020, Global Call for Solutions and the Virtual Brokerage Event will still be part of this year’s agenda.
For more info, click here.